OT: Mike's Mother

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2007
      Mike wrote:
      Thank you to ALL that have expressed their best wishes and prays for
      for my mom. She is doing better and has come a long way since she
      went in the hospital 5 weeks ago.
      Fantastic, Mike! This seems to be the week for rallying mothers! My office-mate's mom was given a 5% chance to live about four weeks ago, and they just found out today that she'll be leaving the hospital and going back home this Friday. ;)

      I very, very happy for you, Mike! Continued improving health to your mother, and best to your family--