Upcoming PROBE CONTROL Website Mention

  • probecontrol@sigecom.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2007
      I just got through trading e-mails with a longtime
      acquaintance of mine. His name is Beau Smith. You probably
      don't know that name, but most folks who're comic book fans
      do.

      Beau's been in the business a LOOONG time, and has worked for
      many comic companies--including Eclipse, DC Comics, and Todd
      (creator of SPAWN) McFarlane's company, too. Currently, he
      works for a comic publisher called IDW. Among other titles,
      they publish a comic related to Fox's '24' TV show. Beau's
      current comic book is called COBB: OFF THE LEASH, and this it
      what it looks like this:

      http://www.amazon.com/Cobb-Off-Leash-Beau-Smith/dp/1600100260

      But I digress.

      Beau professes to love all things 'rough' and 'manly.' He
      purports to be one testosterone-filled dude. We'd talked
      about SEARCH a couple of times in the past. Just as a lark,
      I asked him if he'd mention the show and the probecontrol.com
      website in his weekly column, which he calls BUSTED
      KNUCKLES. Here's the latest:

      http://www.silverbulletcomicbooks.com/busted/

      Beau said he'd be tickled to do so. So--look for a mention
      of SEARCH--probably in the next edition, which is new every
      Monday, I believe.

      This oughtta be a bit of nice publicity for the site. Beau's
      column is widely read by comic book professionals, the TV and
      movie community (the producers of '24' have expressed
      interest in developing COBB as a movie or TV show), as well
      as hundreds of thousands of comics fans, too.

      I'll send another link when the SEARCH mention appears.

      Thanks--

      Jim Alexander
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2007
        Hi Jim, Don and ALL,

        Thank you to ALL that have expressed their best wishes and prays for
        for my mom. She is doing better and has come a long way since she
        went in the hospital 5 weeks ago.

        I thought I would just reply to the last message instead of making a
        new topic.

        Good Day ALL,

        Mike