Re: Just found this group

  • jeffhaas2sorrent
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11 1:13 AM
      OK, so I went back through the archives of this group and found the
      info about Guba.

      Almost all the episodes come up in a query there, except the pilot
      movie, and a couple of others including my favorite from when I was a
      kid, "Short Circuit."

      I just finished watching "Moonrock" and am both amazed and relieved
      that the show holds up as well as I remember it. I also remembered
      how that one ends after all this time...just before they showed us.

      So question...the episodes on DVD you guys have compiled...are they
      similar in quality to what's posted on usenet? The fight at the end
      of Moonrock was so dark you literally couldn't see anything. Or are
      they better?

      Jeff

      --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, "jeffhaas2sorrent"

    • yorktowncmdr@aol.com