Leslie Stevens

  • Linfoot@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14, 2001
      Hi all,
      I have just come across a site for anyone interested in Leslie
      Stevens other work;
      www.geocities.com/hollywood/lot/9829/leslie_stevens.html
      it`s a bit of a quirky looking site and the homepage doesn`t give
      much away but click on the "Outer Limits" picture and this takes you
      into various listings.

      Paul
    • Carol Jackson
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 29, 2009
        Got another question maybe somebody can answer. I looked up Leslie Stevens on IMDb and it says he died in 1998. But it also credits him with a bunch of Outer limits from 2002. Were these maybe scripts or stories that he had written but not done anything with and somebody dug them out?

        I wasn't much into Outer Limits. Imagine what his brilliant mind would have come up with for SEARCH with today's technology!
        Carol Jackson
      • david xxxxx
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 29, 2009
          That's correct.  Stevens passed in 1998.

          However, the production team on the
          new series kept his name posthumously
          in the credits as a remembrance.

               End Run