May Have located The NBC 1971 Fall Preview Show

  • kevin_searchprobe
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4 10:27 PM
      Has anyone googled this page before?

      http://www-unix.oit.umass.edu/~ahmintz/documentaries-video.htm

      On it, Aaron Mintz, a collector who has archives of old radio & TV
      says he's capable of making hard copies on DVD or VHS. It looks to me
      as if the NBC '71 Fall Preview may be on there -- hard to tell,
      there's so much stuff it's kind of confusing. Anyway, it looks promising.

      http://www-unix.oit.umass.edu/~ahmintz/index.htm
    • kevin_searchprobe
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 4 10:35 PM
        Looking at it, the list may have skipped '71-'72 .... just the ones
        we'd want. Still, it probably wouldn't hurt to contact him just in case.

        --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, "kevin_searchprobe"

      • probecontrol@sigecom.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 5 7:34 AM
          > Looking at it, the list may have skipped '71-'72
          > .... just the ones
          > we'd want. Still, it probably wouldn't hurt to
          > contact him just in case.
          ======================
          We appreciate your efforts, Kevin.

          So, are you gonna contact him then? :)

          If it turns out that he DOES have what we're looking for, and
          you need any money to purchase anything with... let us know.

          Again--thanks very much.

          Jim Alexander
        • actingman6@gmail.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 5 8:06 AM
            Just to clarify:

            You mean he skipped the 71-72 season, and the 72-73 season?

            Because, of course, we are only interested, at least as far as Search goes,
            with the 72-73 season.