Re: [probe_control] Britain and Search

    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 22, 2007
      Hello Chris Metz

      'Search' was shown around 6-7pm on BBC2 Wednesday nights (I think although
      any Brits reading this can be correct me on the day) in the UK so was
      probably put on at the right time over here.
      As to the tech. Someone I lent the pilot tape to in the 90s said a similar
      thing. So nice to let them eat crow when such stuff is the norm now. Mind
      you, no one criticised 'UNCLE' or 'Mission: Impossible' for using
      super-tech, did they?? In the film world, look at Derek Flint or Bond. Who
      wouldn't want one of Flint's watches??

      As to shows surviving re-formatting. Well, there is 'Doctor Who'.
      Regeneration is seen as the norm now but it wasn't expected to survive the
      season when they tried it the first time.

      Commissioning Editor: http://www.sfcrowsnest.co.uk or
      http://www.computercrowsnest.co.uk
      THE SCIENCE FICTION AND FANTASY MAGAZINE
      THE E-BOOK PUBLISHER THAT TRIES HARDER

      AOL AOL ranks SFcrowsnest #1 most popular SFF site on the Internet
      http://search.aol.com/aolcom/browse?id=906&source=subcats Yahoo Yahoo ranks
      SFcrowsnest #4 most popular SFF site on the Internet
      http://dir.yahoo.com/Entertainment/Genres/Science_Fiction_and_Fantasy/ DMOZ
      DMOZ ranks SFcrowsnest #1 most popular SFF site on the Internet
      http://dmoz.org/Arts/Literature/Genres/Science_Fiction/ Google Google ranks
      SFcrowsnest #2 most popular SFF site on the Internet
      http://directory.google.com/Top/Arts/Genres/Science_Fiction_and_Fantasy/

      http://www.msn.txt4content.com/