Mike's eBay Scanner

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2006
      Mike wrote:
      Hello, Jim, Don and All,

      Just popped in to wish everyone a Happy and Safe New Year!

      Everbody be careful, whatever you are doing tonight!

      Also, I thought I would let All know that I have listed a Scanner and Neck Chain Attachment on Ebay. I intended on listing it before Christmas but my schedule didn't allow.
    • buynblind
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2007
        Hey Mike:

        I keep meaning to ask you where you got the neck chain? I got one of
        your scanner props years ago but still haven't found a neck chain to
        go with it.

        Thanks for any help.

        -David

        --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Alexander"