RE: [probe_control] Re: I Will Try It Here

  • Skip Brown
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 18, 2006
      I never took much care to wonder about the maps, diagrams, or designs of the
      Jupiter II on "Lost In Space". I was just a kid, enjoying a cool science
      fiction show. Besides, I was too busy having my first crush on Angela
      Cartwright (Penny Robinson).

      Alas, a 5 year old, with a crush on an older woman!

      Skip

      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 19, 2006
        For me it was Marta Kristen as Judy.

        David

        > I never took much care to wonder about the maps, diagrams, or designs of
        > the
        > Jupiter II on "Lost In Space". I was just a kid, enjoying a cool science
        > fiction show. Besides, I was too busy having my first crush on Angela
        > Cartwright (Penny Robinson).
        >
        > Alas, a 5 year old, with a crush on an older woman!

      • Bob Greenberger
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 19, 2006
          I hated Lost in Space and much preferred its competition on ABC - Batman!
          And my first crush was, you guessed it, Yvonne Craig as Batgirl.

          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 19, 2006
            Hello Jim

            Explaining the changes is really more me applying internal logic to the
            series than the TV company politics. It's such a simple solution really.
            Even having bright lights can have an internal logic. When the lights are
            down, it makes it easier for Gloria to make remarks without getting a stare
            from Cameron. Maybe some of the others were eating popcorn while they were
            watching. :-)

            Commissioning Editor: http://www.sfcrowsnest.co.uk or
            http://www.computercrowsnest.co.uk
            THE SCIENCE FICTION AND FANTASY MAGAZINE
            THE E-BOOK PUBLISHER THAT TRIES HARDER

            AOL AOL ranks SFcrowsnest #1 most popular SFF site on the Internet
            http://search.aol.com/aolcom/browse?id=906&source=subcats Yahoo Yahoo ranks
            SFcrowsnest #4 most popular SFF site on the Internet
            http://dir.yahoo.com/Entertainment/Genres/Science_Fiction_and_Fantasy/ DMOZ
            DMOZ ranks SFcrowsnest #1 most popular SFF site on the Internet
            http://dmoz.org/Arts/Literature/Genres/Science_Fiction/ Google Google ranks
            SFcrowsnest #2 most popular SFF site on the Internet
            http://directory.google.com/Top/Arts/Genres/Science_Fiction_and_Fantasy/

            The new Windows Live Toolbar helps you guard against viruses
            http://toolbar.live.com/?mkt=en-gb