Re: Scanner replica prices?

  • Carrie Huebner
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
      Anyone, then, come up with an idea how Lockwood got to be 'Probe 1?' He obviously wouldn't have been the first, as there's that fella who mentored Bianco who had that older monitoring device in his ear (sorry, not good on remembering ep names) and was getting ready to retire.

      Then there's that other whole part of that ep which made me bang my head against the wall. Like he could be this world-wide assassin and World Wide Securities never picked up on it?