Re: [probe_control] Byron Chung (Kuroda) from Probe/Search currently on ABCs ...

  • yorktowncmdr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2006
      Yes, I should have posted about this myself. Byron Chung had been in the
      recent "Lost" episode flashing back on Sun and Jin in Korea.

      End Run,

      David

    • Skip Brown
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2006
        I was in my local WalMart SuperStore tonight (boy I love to hate them), and
        was browsing through a bin of Two for $11.00 closeout DVDs. Leslie Steven's
        "Incubus" (starring William Shatner) was there for the cheap $5.50 deal.
        (Unfortunetly, Leslie isn't around to give us a Director's Audio track, but
        good ol' Captain Kirk, gets a stab at it).

        If you are interested, you might want to hunt it up at your local MalWart.
        After watching a few times, you might even be able to speak Esperanta!

        Skip