Byron Chung (Kuroda) from Probe/Search currently on ABCs Lost

  • kansasguy_66213
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2006
      I didn't see any other posts about so I hope this is not old news. But
      the actor who played Kuroda from search/probe has been on LOST on ABC.
      He has been on flashback segments.
      I will post his current photo in the photos section. I thought it was
      nice to see him still working. Actually he has been quite busy since
      probe. Here is his internet movie database link:

      http://imdb.com/name/nm0161187/

      The photo is called Byron_Chung_On_LOST.JPG
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 29, 2006
        Thanks so much for posting the pic of Bryon Chung! I've seen the two episodes of LOST in which Chung has appeared, and I never would have recognized him!

        Jim Alexander