Re: SEARCH questions

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 1, 2006
      Hello Jim, ALL,

      Anyone intersted in some nice shots of the Scanner from the Pilot,
      (seems like those have always been the cleanest and closest shots?)

      I put a couple more pics in the Photos Prop Screen Grabs and put
      them in order. It makes for a descent Slide Show. :)

      Have A Great Day.

      --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, "Geoff Willmetts"
      <gfwillmetts@...> wrote:

      > Hello Stephen R
      >
      > Dunno if it'll happen both sides of the pond but season 2s of both
      The Six
      > Million Dollar Man and The Bionic Woman are due out end of October.
      >
      > Geoff
      >

      > ********* GF Willmetts ****************************
      > Commissioning Editor: http://www.sfcrowsnest.co.uk or
      > http://www.computercrowsnest.co.uk
      > THE SCIENCE FICTION AND FANTASY MAGAZINE
      > THE E-BOOK PUBLISHER THAT TRIES HARDER
      >
      > WE DON'T CHOOSE OUR RANK POSITIONS, OTHERS PUT US THERE:-
      >
      > AOL AOL ranks SFcrowsnest #1 most popular SFF site on the Internet
      > http://search.aol.com/aolcom/browse?id=906&source=subcats Yahoo
      Yahoo ranks
      > SFcrowsnest #4 most popular SFF site on the Internet

      http://dir.yahoo.com/Entertainment/Genres/Science_Fiction_and_Fantasy
      / DMOZ
      > DMOZ ranks SFcrowsnest #1 most popular SFF site on the Internet
      > http://dmoz.org/Arts/Literature/Genres/Science_Fiction/ Google
      Google ranks
      > SFcrowsnest #2 most popular SFF site on the Internet

      http://directory.google.com/Top/Arts/Genres/Science_Fiction_and_Fanta
      sy/

      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 2, 2006
        Thanks for the screen grabs, Mike!