Re: [probe_control] Re: SEARCH novelizations

  • Brooks Cook
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 22, 2006
      You guys are the salt o' the earth!

      :)

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 22, 2006
        Hello Jim and Brooks

        To coin the Golden Girls. 'Damn I'm good.'

        I hadn't forgotten abebooks. I only found the Albris site recently because
        they had things on there abe didn't have.

        Commissioning Editor: http://www.sfcrowsnest.co.uk or
        http://www.computercrowsnest.co.uk
        THE SCIENCE FICTION AND FANTASY MAGAZINE
        THE E-BOOK PUBLISHER THAT TRIES HARDER

        AOL AOL ranks SFcrowsnest #1 most popular SFF site on the Internet
        http://search.aol.com/aolcom/browse?id=906&source=subcats Yahoo Yahoo ranks
        SFcrowsnest #4 most popular SFF site on the Internet
        http://dir.yahoo.com/Entertainment/Genres/Science_Fiction_and_Fantasy/ DMOZ
        DMOZ ranks SFcrowsnest #1 most popular SFF site on the Internet
        http://dmoz.org/Arts/Literature/Genres/Science_Fiction/ Google Google ranks
        SFcrowsnest #2 most popular SFF site on the Internet
        http://directory.google.com/Top/Arts/Genres/Science_Fiction_and_Fantasy/