Poll results for probe_control

  • probe_control@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2001
      The following probe_control poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Of the shows we currently have
      available on video, which is your
      favorite SEARCH episode?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - The Murrow Disappearance, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Operation Iceman, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Short Circuit, 2 votes, 28.57%
      - The Adonis File, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Let Us Prey, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Suffer My Child, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - The Packagers, 1 votes, 14.29%
      - Flight to Nowhere, 1 votes, 14.29%
      - The Clayton Lewis Document, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - The 24 Carat Hit, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Countdown to Panic, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Goddess of Destruction, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Moment of Madness, 1 votes, 14.29%
      - The Mattson Papers, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Numbered for Death, 1 votes, 14.29%
      - The Gold Machine, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - In Search of Midas, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Probe/Search Pilot, 1 votes, 14.29%

      http://www.egroups.com/group/probe_control

      For help with eGroups, please visit
      http://www.egroups.com/help
    • probe_control@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 20, 2001
        The following probe_control poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: This is more of a fun question: Of the
        SEARCH episodes we have on video, who
        is your favorite guest Probe agent?

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - David Pelham (Edward Mulhare - "Iceman"), 0 votes, 0.00%
        - Stephanie Burnside (Mary Frann - "Iceman"), 1 votes, 25.00%
        - Andre Gerard (Edward Bell - "Iceman"), 1 votes, 25.00%
        - Arnold Hiller (unknown - "Short Circuit"), 1 votes, 25.00%
        - Ed Bain (Dane Clark - "24 Carat Hit"), 1 votes, 25.00%
        - Trudi Hauser (Lauri Peters - "Numbered"), 0 votes, 0.00%
        - Howard Baker (George Kramer - "Goddess"), 0 votes, 0.00%

        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/probe_control

        http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
      • dmanmetz@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 20, 2001
          Wow, didn't know the deadline for this poll was gonna close so fast. Did
          the results for the favorite Probe agent (Lockwood, Bianco, Grover) ever get
          published? If so, I must have missed it.

          Chris
        • dghprobe3@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 20, 2001
            --- In probe_control@y..., dmanmetz@a... wrote:
            > Wow, didn't know the deadline for this poll was gonna close so
            > fast. Did the results for the favorite Probe agent (Lockwood,
            > Bianco, Grover) ever get published? If so, I must have missed it.

            There will be a couple more polls before I run out of ideas. Right
            now a poll is running for the favorite SEARCH villian.

            If anyone has an idea for a new poll, you can suggest it in a post,
            or you can actually create one yourself for all to see. Just click
            on the blue "Polls" link located in that ubiquitous box in the upper
            right corner on these mailing list pages. It will take you to a page
            where you can get started.

            Out of some 30 to 35 members, only some 8 to 4 members bother
            participating in the polls so far. The rest of you have no IDEA what
            you are missing! :-)

            Don H.