DVD Copies of Probe Pilot or Search Episodes

  • djammons
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 23, 2006
      If anyone has DVD copies of the Probe pilot or Search episodes
      available for a fan please PM me with the info.

      This is for personal use only. I really loved this show the short time
      it was on those many years ago.
    • ronaldheld
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 24, 2006
        Are there any dealers that would sell any of these at the San Diego
        Comic-Con?

        --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, "djammons" <djammons@...> wrote:

        > If anyone has DVD copies of the Probe pilot or Search episodes
        > available for a fan please PM me with the info.
        >
        > This is for personal use only. I really loved this show the short
        time
        > it was on those many years ago.

      • Skip Brown
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 19, 2006
          I know this original post is nearly a month old, but I would be willing to
          make DVD or VCD from the best "existing" copies of SEARCH if anybody would
          lend them to me, or send me them at a really dirt cheap price. Any takers?
          (Or Givers?)

          Skip

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 23, 2006
            I'd like to add my raised hand if anyone's able to get any of the
            Search/Probe shows. Has anyone heard if there's a possibility that
            it'll be made available? Heck, the second half of the old Time
            Tunnel show is now available, and that was only one season, too.
            Maybe there's hope. I'd love to get ahold of it, though, as I know
            for sure one of my boys would get a big kick out of the show.
            Thanks
            Carrie
            --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, "Skip Brown" <skipster61@...>
            wrote:

            > I know this original post is nearly a month old, but I would be
            willing to
            > make DVD or VCD from the best "existing" copies of SEARCH if
            anybody would
            > lend them to me, or send me them at a really dirt cheap price.
            Any takers?
            > (Or Givers?)
            >

            > Skip

          • Tony S