Don's SEARCH post to the 16mmfilm list

  • Don Harden
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2000
      Hi folks, Don again. I mentioned recently to John (actingman) that I
      made a post a while back to the eGroups 16mm Film Mailing List asking
      about SEARCH. I thought I'd share the link with everyone:

      http://www.egroups.com/message/16mmfilm/6840

      So far, I've heard nothing from anyone. But who knows what might
      happen? I never would have thought I'd have found a print of the
      SEARCH pilot several months ago on eBay either. :-)
    • crbpony@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 27, 2000
        Don:

        I just joined the group a week or two ago and some of the email that I have
        recieved from you guys got deleted. I can't remember if it was you, Jim, or
        John that said they had the pilot and several episodes that were "dubs". I
        think one of you said they were 7-8 dollars a piece. Can you help get me on
        the right track again?

        Thanks
        Rigby