[probe_control] Finally got hold of some SEARCH episodes

  • Connie
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 1999
      Yes - I am a bit behind ;)

      I was afraid that I might be disappointed - after all, the show was
      just a memory I had. Didn't quite turn out to be the case. The first
      episode I saw, Let Us Prey, a Bianco episode, was quite enjoyable. A
      number of goofs - but all and all not bad. Besides, I guess I am a
      Bianco fan and so this was a good re-introduction to the show.

      Anyone else has any other thoughts?

      Connie
    • drjeffreyp
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 27, 2005
        Maam,
        May I ask where you got your episodes, how many did you get? I'd
        love to get some myself. many thanks. btw, you can reply to
        asipowicz@... if you'd like.