Scanner

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 37 , Mar 2, 2006
      Hello All,

      To the members of the Probecontrol Board that expressed interest in a
      Scanner.

      I have just listed a Scanner/Attachment and Sterling Silver Chain on
      EBay.

      It can be located by doing a search (no pun intended) for:

      Prop Scanner Replica. Or

      Item No. 4843458834

      It is listed in the category of:
      Entertainment Memorabilia:Television
      Memorabilia:Props (#18839)

      Have A Great Day All.

      Mike S.
      kc8nqa
      Message 37 of 37 , Mar 24, 2012
        The problem with Pay Pal is that if one of your customers complain, right
        away it's your word against the customer's with you have to do all the work
        to prove that you're in the right.
        At the first instance of a complaint Pay Pal freezes your assets without
        even hearing the seller's side of the story.

        John

        From: Marta Dawes <marta@...>
        To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Saturday, March 24, 2012, 7:29 PM

        Paypal isn't a bank, and I wouldn't trust them if I were a seller. They can

        cut off your access to your account and freeze the money in it, and you

        can't do anything about it since they're not subject to banking rules.

        Marta

        http://www.steveandmarta.com - See the 2004 Twilight Zone Convention page!

        All we are saying...

        is give Peace a chance. - John Lennon

        "The Goddess Hathor: Great One of the Many Names, Lady of the Stars, Queen

        of the Harp Playing, the One Who Fills the Sanctuary with Joy, Mistress of

        Turquoise, Lady of the Sycamores, the Golden One."