Re: [probe_control] Spy-Fi

  • STEPHEN RUSELL
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 16, 2006
      Good another Narrow Mind in the Mist, right.
      & we wonder why Terrorisim Wins.
      End Run
      Steve

      yorktowncmdr@... wrote:
      Biederman strikes me as too narrow-minded for my liking if he discounts so
      quickly
      SEARCH from his research and collection.

      End Run,

      David

      > I had a good friend who spoke directly with Biederman about why SEARCH
      > wasn't included in 'The Incredible World of Spy-Fi', and Biederman basically
      >
      > 'shut him down' by telling him how much he disliked SEARCH--or at any rate,
      > why he had no interest in it.

      Television commercial production Television advertising Plasma television Television via satellite Television career production Television