Re: [probe_control] OT: Malachi Throne

  • Brooks Cook
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 7 8:10 AM
      On Feb 7, 2006, at 12:21 AM, Jim Alexander wrote:

      >> How does Malachi Throne look these days?? He must be knocking 90
      >> by now.
      >>
      > =================
      > Well! Who knew that Throne had a website?!?!
      > http://www.timem.com/starwebs/malachithrone/index.htm
      >
      > Type his name in GOOGLE/images. There are some fairly recent
      > pictures of
      > him.
      >
      > Jim Alexander

      Man, Jim!

      YOU are amazing! Anyone who can come up with Malachi Throne's website
      at the drop of a hat....

      I nominate you for President of this yahoo group's federation.
      They'll be no pay.

      :)

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Bob Greenberger
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 7 8:24 AM
        I spent time with him at 2005's Shore Leave, a Baltimore convention that's
        highly recommended. He was in very good spirits and loved telling stories.
        He shared an autograph table with William Windom and it was enjoyable
        watching them banter back and forth all weekend.

        He looks fine.

        > On Feb 7, 2006, at 12:21 AM, Jim Alexander wrote:
        >
        >>> How does Malachi Throne look these days?? He must be knocking 90
        >>> by now.
        >>>
        >> =================
        >> Well! Who knew that Throne had a website?!?!
        >> http://www.timem.com/starwebs/malachithrone/index.htm
        >>
        >> Type his name in GOOGLE/images. There are some fairly recent
        >> pictures of
        >> him.
        >>
        >> Jim Alexander
        >

        > Man, Jim!
        >
        > YOU are amazing! Anyone who can come up with Malachi Throne's website
        > at the drop of a hat....
        >
        > I nominate you for President of this yahoo group's federation.
        > They'll be no pay.
        >
        > :)
        >

        >> Yahoo! Groups Links
        >>

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Brooks Cook
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 7 8:27 AM
          On Feb 7, 2006, at 11:24 AM, Bob Greenberger wrote:

          > I spent time with him at 2005's Shore Leave, a Baltimore convention
          > that's
          > highly recommended. He was in very good spirits and loved telling
          > stories.
          > He shared an autograph table with William Windom and it was enjoyable
          > watching them banter back and forth all weekend.
          >
          > He looks fine.

          Well, then. There ya' go, Bob!

          Wagner looks great, too. What's stopping them?

          Thanks for the info.

          Brooks

        • Mark Speck
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 7 4:02 PM
            Hello again!

            Throne has turned up a few times on Law & Order
            recently, as a judge. He also played someone's father
            on Melrose Place in the '90s.

            Best,

            Mark

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • dmanmetz@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 7 6:54 PM
              I know some of the older members may remember back 2001 or 2002 I met
              Barbara Feldon of "Get Smart" fame at celebrity show in New Jersey. I gave her a
              copy of "Search of Midas" and the web site to contact us. Of course she never
              contacted us. I asked her if she remembered Doug McClure and that episode.
              She said Doug McClure was a very nice man. One of these days I need to scan
              the picture I took of her and post it on the net. When I was done talking to
              her I looked across to the other table and saw Malachi Throne, He seemed very
              alert and had pictures from his guest appearance on Star Trek and a I think
              the Man From Uncle. I went and talked him and asked if he remembered doing
              "The Bullet" episode with Hugh O'Brian. I tried to jog his memory but he did
              not remember doing Search. I should have taken a picture.
              Also in attendance Adam West, Julie Newmar, Robert Vaughn, Jackson Bostwick
              (Shazam!), and some other ex-celebrities.

              Chris

            • STEPHEN RUSELL
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 7 7:40 PM
                Malachi Throne was Al Mundys boss in the hit show IT TAKES A THIEF.
                Starred Robert Wagner & later John Russell ( Lawman fame 1950s).
                FYI.

                dmanmetz@... wrote:
[...]

                Television commercial production Television advertising Plasma television Television via satellite Television career production Television

              • Morningstar
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 7 11:47 PM
                  Wow! Two Commodores at one table. That is pretty cool!

                  Actually, I like both of those actors. It would be great to ask
                  William Windom about "My World and Welcome to It."

                  --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Greenberger"