[probe_control] Re: THX FOR THE EPISODE GUIDE!

  • actingman-jc@worldnet.att.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 1999
      I don't know the reasons why it never ran in the U.S. I once called
      Warner Brothers during the 80's, and they told me the show was in their
      catalog as "Export Only."

      The rule is shows with only one season don't have much syndication life,
      but hour dramas sometimes do...they make good weekend shows. The Time
      Tunnel only has 30 episodes, but many stations over the years ran it on
      Sunday afternoons or evenings...certainly in New York and Baltimore in the
      dim past.

      My permanent address is actingman@...