Re: "Search" pilot & episodes on vhs or dvd?

  • brooksatphoenix
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2005
      Hello all!
      I am a brand new member. I just found your site today. I LOVED
      this show, yet no one I know seems to remember it. Does
      anyone know how I can buy the pilot episode or episodes on vhs
      or dvd? Or if I could rent them from anyone? I'd love to be able to
      see this excellent show again.
      Thank you all for your help and your great site!
      Brooks
    • yorktowncmdr@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2005
        Welcome to the group. It's always good to see newcomers who remember this
        series.

        David

        WorldSecAnalyst