Re: Flash--Keith Andes Dead

  • Mark Speck
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2005
      Hi Jack!

      Thank you for posting the sad news. I thought that
      Keith Andes passed away some time ago from Parkinson's
      disease, but evidently he was still with us until
      recently.

      In addition to all that has been mentioned, Mr. Andes
      also had a recurring role on I Spy (as one of Culp and
      Cosby's contacts) and made frequent appearances on
      Quinn Martin-produced series. He worked with Spinner
      on Dan August prior to working on Search, and they
      worked together once again in a Spinner-produced
      Cannon episode, "The Investigator", in 1975.

      His sons were musicians Mark Andes and Matthew Andes,
      who have performed with a number of popular acts,
      including Spirit, Jo Jo Gunne, Firefall and Heart. The
      Spirit song "Straight Arrow (from their first LP) is a
      tribute to Keith.

      RIP Mr. Andes, and thank you... :(

      Best,

      Mark