Box Office Bio - Doug McClure clip

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2005
      Hi folks: I recorded the "Box Office Bio" on Carroll O'Connor this
      week. About halfway through the show, there is a clip from the 1974
      Emmy awards. The one who opens the envelope and reads that Carroll
      O'Connor won best actor in a comedy series was -- Doug McClure,
      standing next to Connie Francis. Then O'Connor got to the podium to
      say a few words.

      Another one of those oddities that turn up every now and then. And I
      plan to add this clip to the various "extras" I send out with
      episodes. :-) I'll also see if I can post a few screen grabs and/or
      an audio clip shortly.