Dental jack patent online

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2005
      http://appft1.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?
      Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-
      bool.html&r=1&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=PG01&s2=20050196008&OS=20050196008&RS=
      20050196008

      For the techno-wizards of our group, and other interested parties:
      Above links to an actual patent for a dental jack which also does the
      Probe earjack functions... Nice to know they're catching up with
      us. :-)

      (In case Yahoo messes up the link, with Windows, you'll have to
      highlight the entire link, then right click "copy," then "paste" the
      address into your browser window.)
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2005
        Amazing, Don. Somewhere, Leslie Stevens is smiling and winking. ;)

        Jim Alexander