Re: Howard Duff, Ida Lupino, Hugh O'Brian

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2005
      Hi All,

      I just finished looking through the www.mnc.net/hugh.html Web Site
      and noticed that they mention a number of Achievements, Movies, TV
      shows, Programs, Honorary Degrees and Awards he received. I had no
      idea that Mr. O'Brian was so accomplished. I Also noticed that there
      is one line mentioning his Starring Role in Search.

      I guess after all the accomplishments and achievements he has - Search
      was just one the many things that he has done in his life.

      Great reading - Thanks, dghprobe. :-)

      Have A Great Day All.

      kc8nqa:
      Mike S.

      --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, "dghprobe3" <dghprobe3@a...>
      wrote:
      > http://tvparty.com/vaultadams.html
      >
      > The current TV Party has an article about Howard Duff and Ida
      Lupino.