Howard Duff, Ida Lupino, Hugh O'Brian

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2005
      http://tvparty.com/vaultadams.html

      The current TV Party has an article about Howard Duff and Ida Lupino.
      It's an interesting read, and it's another commentary on the loss of
      Hollywood history. Apparently the original film negatives of their
      50's series, "Mr. Adams and Eve," are lost and nowhere to be found.

      Incidentally, the two married actors have "Search" connections.
      Howard Duff guest starred in the episode "Countdown to Panic" with
      Hugh O'Brian. And Ida Lupino basically discovered O'Brian early in
      his acting career by signing him to a movie she directed:

      www.mnc.net/hugh.html
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 28, 2005
        Hi All,

        I just finished looking through the www.mnc.net/hugh.html Web Site
        and noticed that they mention a number of Achievements, Movies, TV
        shows, Programs, Honorary Degrees and Awards he received. I had no
        idea that Mr. O'Brian was so accomplished. I Also noticed that there
        is one line mentioning his Starring Role in Search.

        I guess after all the accomplishments and achievements he has - Search
        was just one the many things that he has done in his life.

        Great reading - Thanks, dghprobe. :-)

        Have A Great Day All.

        kc8nqa:
        Mike S.