Re: Rockford Files already out in the UK

  • lazenbyland
    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 16, 2005
      Just to point out, most DVD players can be hacked to play DVDs from
      any region. Just look up the make and model on the internet and
      it'll usually turn up. I know most are aware of this in the UK but
      I've found folk in the USA are less aware of this.

      LL

      > > The Rockford Files Season One is already on release in the UK.
      How come
      > > we've got the jump on you folk??
      > ===============
      > You Brits have a LOT of cool stuff we don't! Like the ?ool
      INVISIBLE MAN TV series with Vincent Ventresca (my first
      amazon.com.uk purchase!!!). ;) Which reminds me. Has IM's SECOND
      SERIES come out yet, Geoff?

      Message 2 of 18 , Sep 17, 2005
        Hello Jim

        According to:-

        http://www.best-dvd-price.co.uk/dvd-search-string-invisible+man.html

        season two of that particular Invisible Man series has yet to come out.

        Commissioning Editor: http://www.sfcrowsnest.co.uk or
        http://www.computercrowsnest.co.uk
        THE SCIENCE FICTION AND FANTASY MAGAZINE
        THE E-BOOK PUBLISHER THAT TRIES HARDER

        AOL AOL ranks SFcrowsnest #1 most popular SFF site on the Internet
        http://search.aol.com/aolcom/browse?id=906&source=subcats Yahoo Yahoo ranks
        SFcrowsnest #4 most popular SFF site on the Internet
        http://dir.yahoo.com/Entertainment/Genres/Science_Fiction_and_Fantasy/ DMOZ
        DMOZ ranks SFcrowsnest #1 most popular SFF site on the Internet
        http://dmoz.org/Arts/Literature/Genres/Science_Fiction/ Google Google ranks
        SFcrowsnest #2 most popular SFF site on the Internet
        http://directory.google.com/Top/Arts/Genres/Science_Fiction_and_Fantasy/