Rockford Files already out in the UK

    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 16, 2005
      > The Rockford Files Season One is already on release in the UK. How come
      > we've got the jump on you folk??
      ===============
      You Brits have a LOT of cool stuff we don't! Like the über-cool INVISIBLE MAN TV series with Vincent Ventresca (my first amazon.com.uk purchase!!!). ;) Which reminds me. Has IM's SECOND SERIES come out yet, Geoff?

    • lazenbyland
      Message 2 of 18 , Sep 16, 2005
        Just to point out, most DVD players can be hacked to play DVDs from
        any region. Just look up the make and model on the internet and
        it'll usually turn up. I know most are aware of this in the UK but
        I've found folk in the USA are less aware of this.

        LL

        Message 3 of 18 , Sep 17, 2005
          Hello Jim

          According to:-

          http://www.best-dvd-price.co.uk/dvd-search-string-invisible+man.html

          season two of that particular Invisible Man series has yet to come out.

          Commissioning Editor: http://www.sfcrowsnest.co.uk or
          http://www.computercrowsnest.co.uk
          THE SCIENCE FICTION AND FANTASY MAGAZINE
          THE E-BOOK PUBLISHER THAT TRIES HARDER

          AOL AOL ranks SFcrowsnest #1 most popular SFF site on the Internet
          http://search.aol.com/aolcom/browse?id=906&source=subcats Yahoo Yahoo ranks
          SFcrowsnest #4 most popular SFF site on the Internet
          http://dir.yahoo.com/Entertainment/Genres/Science_Fiction_and_Fantasy/ DMOZ
          DMOZ ranks SFcrowsnest #1 most popular SFF site on the Internet
          http://dmoz.org/Arts/Literature/Genres/Science_Fiction/ Google Google ranks
          SFcrowsnest #2 most popular SFF site on the Internet
          http://directory.google.com/Top/Arts/Genres/Science_Fiction_and_Fantasy/