Probe / Search on VHS

  • probecontrol@sigecom.net
    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 16, 2005
      >... Bad news, folks. What I've got on tape isn't "Probe"
      aka "Search", but six episodes of the Parker Stevenson series
      called "Probe".
      ===================

      You're not the FIRST person to get the two confused. Thanks
      for giving it a shot, AND thanks for keeping the PROBE
      CONTROL list abreast. :)

      Message 2 of 18 , Sep 16, 2005
        Hello gentlemen

        The Rockford Files Season One is already on release in the UK. How come
        we've got the jump on you folk??

        Commissioning Editor: http://www.sfcrowsnest.co.uk or
        http://www.computercrowsnest.co.uk
        THE SCIENCE FICTION AND FANTASY MAGAZINE
        THE E-BOOK PUBLISHER THAT TRIES HARDER

        AOL AOL ranks SFcrowsnest #1 most popular SFF site on the Internet
        http://search.aol.com/aolcom/browse?id=906&source=subcats Yahoo Yahoo ranks
        SFcrowsnest #4 most popular SFF site on the Internet
        http://dir.yahoo.com/Entertainment/Genres/Science_Fiction_and_Fantasy/ DMOZ
        DMOZ ranks SFcrowsnest #1 most popular SFF site on the Internet
        http://dmoz.org/Arts/Literature/Genres/Science_Fiction/ Google Google ranks
        SFcrowsnest #2 most popular SFF site on the Internet
        http://directory.google.com/Top/Arts/Genres/Science_Fiction_and_Fantasy/

        Message 3 of 18 , Sep 16, 2005
          > The Rockford Files Season One is already on release in the UK. How come
          > we've got the jump on you folk??
          ===============
          You Brits have a LOT of cool stuff we don't! Like the über-cool INVISIBLE MAN TV series with Vincent Ventresca (my first amazon.com.uk purchase!!!). ;) Which reminds me. Has IM's SECOND SERIES come out yet, Geoff?

        • lazenbyland
          Message 4 of 18 , Sep 16, 2005
            Just to point out, most DVD players can be hacked to play DVDs from
            any region. Just look up the make and model on the internet and
            it'll usually turn up. I know most are aware of this in the UK but
            I've found folk in the USA are less aware of this.

            LL

            Message 5 of 18 , Sep 17, 2005
              Hello Jim

              According to:-

              http://www.best-dvd-price.co.uk/dvd-search-string-invisible+man.html

              season two of that particular Invisible Man series has yet to come out.