Re: Probe / Search on VHS

  • HillBluffer
    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 16 10:13 AM
      Bad news, folks.
      What I've got on tape isn't "Probe" aka "Search", but six episodes of
      the Parker Stevenson series called "Probe".
      http://imdb.com/title/tt0125605/

      Sorry to get your hopes up, but seems I was confused.
    • probecontrol@sigecom.net
      Message 2 of 18 , Sep 16 10:52 AM
        >... Bad news, folks. What I've got on tape isn't "Probe"
        aka "Search", but six episodes of the Parker Stevenson series
        called "Probe".
        ===================

        You're not the FIRST person to get the two confused. Thanks
        for giving it a shot, AND thanks for keeping the PROBE
        CONTROL list abreast. :)

        Message 3 of 18 , Sep 16 3:25 PM
          Hello gentlemen

          The Rockford Files Season One is already on release in the UK. How come
          we've got the jump on you folk??

          Commissioning Editor: http://www.sfcrowsnest.co.uk or
          http://www.computercrowsnest.co.uk
          THE SCIENCE FICTION AND FANTASY MAGAZINE
          THE E-BOOK PUBLISHER THAT TRIES HARDER

          AOL AOL ranks SFcrowsnest #1 most popular SFF site on the Internet
          http://search.aol.com/aolcom/browse?id=906&source=subcats Yahoo Yahoo ranks
          SFcrowsnest #4 most popular SFF site on the Internet
          http://dir.yahoo.com/Entertainment/Genres/Science_Fiction_and_Fantasy/ DMOZ
          DMOZ ranks SFcrowsnest #1 most popular SFF site on the Internet
          http://dmoz.org/Arts/Literature/Genres/Science_Fiction/ Google Google ranks
          SFcrowsnest #2 most popular SFF site on the Internet
          http://directory.google.com/Top/Arts/Genres/Science_Fiction_and_Fantasy/

          Message 4 of 18 , Sep 16 5:47 PM
            > The Rockford Files Season One is already on release in the UK. How come
            > we've got the jump on you folk??
            ===============
            You Brits have a LOT of cool stuff we don't! Like the über-cool INVISIBLE MAN TV series with Vincent Ventresca (my first amazon.com.uk purchase!!!). ;) Which reminds me. Has IM's SECOND SERIES come out yet, Geoff?

          • lazenbyland
            Message 5 of 18 , Sep 16 9:54 PM
              Just to point out, most DVD players can be hacked to play DVDs from
              any region. Just look up the make and model on the internet and
              it'll usually turn up. I know most are aware of this in the UK but
              I've found folk in the USA are less aware of this.

              LL

              Message 6 of 18 , Sep 17 3:06 PM
                Hello Jim

                According to:-

                http://www.best-dvd-price.co.uk/dvd-search-string-invisible+man.html

                season two of that particular Invisible Man series has yet to come out.