SEARCH's Anthony Spinner in the news?

  • probecontrol@sigecom.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2005
      From today's tvguide.com:

      Monday, August 22, 2005

      FOUND! LOST SUIT: It took a year, but we finally have our
      first Lost lawsuit. A Los Angeles-based writer named Anthony
      Spinner is suing ABC and Touchstone Television for breach of
      contract and fraud, claiming the hit show was based on his
      idea. Spinner says he was hired in 1977 to write a script for
      a prospective ABC series titled Lost about a group of plane-
      crash survivors stranded in a jungle. He seeks unspecified
      damages and a first peek inside the hatch.