[probe_control] THX FOR THE EPISODE GUIDE!

  • Connie
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 1999
      What you posted was exactly what I was looking for! Thanks.

      I have always wondered why SEARCH never showed up on any reruns.
      Granted there's only 23 epiosodes, making syndication out of the
      question, but nowadays with SCI-FI and TVLAND, it still boggles the mind
      that it has never showed up. After all, SCI-FI showed a lot of
      one-season shows also. Just curious ...

      Connie
    • actingman-jc@worldnet.att.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12, 1999
        I don't know the reasons why it never ran in the U.S. I once called
        Warner Brothers during the 80's, and they told me the show was in their
        catalog as "Export Only."

        The rule is shows with only one season don't have much syndication life,
        but hour dramas sometimes do...they make good weekend shows. The Time
        Tunnel only has 30 episodes, but many stations over the years ran it on
        Sunday afternoons or evenings...certainly in New York and Baltimore in the
        dim past.

        My permanent address is actingman@...