Probe VHS Movie on E-Bay

  • swingingswappers
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 11, 2005
      I won a new copy of the Hugh O'Brien Movie Probe on E-Bay last week,I
      got it and watched it right away. It is great to see
      Lockwood,Cameron,Gloria(Angel Tomkins is sure a FOXX) and the whole
      gang again. This movie is very well produced I have watched it 2 times
      since receiving it and I am sure I will watch it some more.That
      Porsche 917 that was in a lot of Search episodes is in this one too. I
      did an E-Bay search for Probe and it finally showed up. I really hope
      they put some episodes of Search on E-Bay someday it would be nice to
      see Grover and Bianco again too.
    • STEPHEN RUSELL
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 11, 2005
        Didnt Hugh O Brian, drive a Mercades 450 coupe in debut movie?
        Or a 928 Porsche?
        Now, pls transfer it to DVD & well buy our copies from U?
        OK?

        swingingswappers <swingingswappers@...> wrote:
        I won a new copy of the Hugh O'Brien Movie Probe on E-Bay last week,I
        got it and watched it right away. It is great to see
        Lockwood,Cameron,Gloria(Angel Tomkins is sure a FOXX) and the whole
        gang again. This movie is very well produced I have watched it 2 times
        since receiving it and I am sure I will watch it some more.That
        Porsche 917 that was in a lot of Search episodes is in this one too. I
        did an E-Bay search for Probe and it finally showed up. I really hope
        they put some episodes of Search on E-Bay someday it would be nice to
        see Grover and Bianco again too.

        Burgess meredith

      • Jim Hannaford
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 12, 2005
          In the pilot movie "PROBE" (as well as his first
          couple of episodes), Lockwood drove a 1971 MB 280SL.
          His later episode's car was a 1972 (the first year of
          the W107 bodied 'Benzs that last until the '89 560SL)
          MB 450SL, which strangly always seemed to have the
          hardtop left on. Bianco's car was a 1973 Jensen
          Interceptor III (440 c.i. Mopar
          engine...fast..fast...fast!), CR Grover drove a yellow
          1972 Corvette 454 at first then later had an orange 73
          Vette. In one episode he drove an orange Datsun 240z,
          but it had the door torn off by some hit-men!

          --- STEPHEN RUSELL <stephenrusell@...>
          wrote:

          > Didnt Hugh O Brian, drive a Mercades 450 coupe in
          > debut movie?
          > Or a 928 Porsche?
          > Now, pls transfer it to DVD & well buy our copies
          > from U?
          > OK?
          >

          > swingingswappers <swingingswappers@...> wrote:
          > I won a new copy of the Hugh O'Brien Movie Probe on
          > E-Bay last week,I
          > got it and watched it right away. It is great to see
          >
          > Lockwood,Cameron,Gloria(Angel Tomkins is sure a
          > FOXX) and the whole
          > gang again. This movie is very well produced I have
          > watched it 2 times
          > since receiving it and I am sure I will watch it
          > some more.That
          > Porsche 917 that was in a lot of Search episodes is
          > in this one too. I
          > did an E-Bay search for Probe and it finally showed
          > up. I really hope
          > they put some episodes of Search on E-Bay someday it
          > would be nice to
          > see Grover and Bianco again too.

          > Burgess meredith

          > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

          > removed]
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Evan Morgan
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 12, 2005
            Yes he did but the heavy set german villian drove the 917 in this one. If you watch the film look at the close up of the back of the Porsche.

            STEPHEN RUSELL <stephenrusell@...> wrote:Didnt Hugh O Brian, drive a Mercades 450 coupe in debut movie?

            ---------------------------------

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 12, 2005
              Hello Jim H

              Those hit-men probably didn't like Lockwood's paintwork. :-)

              Commissioning Editor: http://www.sfcrowsnest.co.uk or
              http://www.computercrowsnest.co.uk
              THE SCIENCE FICTION AND FANTASY MAGAZINE
              THE E-BOOK PUBLISHER THAT TRIES HARDER

              AOL AOL ranks SFcrowsnest #1 most popular SFF site on the Internet
              http://search.aol.com/aolcom/browse?id=906&source=subcats Yahoo Yahoo ranks
              SFcrowsnest #4 most popular SFF site on the Internet
              http://dir.yahoo.com/Entertainment/Genres/Science_Fiction_and_Fantasy/ DMOZ
              DMOZ ranks SFcrowsnest #1 most popular SFF site on the Internet
              http://dmoz.org/Arts/Literature/Genres/Science_Fiction/ Google Google ranks
              SFcrowsnest #2 most popular SFF site on the Internet
              http://directory.google.com/Top/Arts/Genres/Science_Fiction_and_Fantasy/