Re: Search audios, videos & VCDs

  • gerald_pulley
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 30, 2005
      Jon,

      I am very interested in obtaining episodes of Search. If it is
      possible please let me know. Thank you very much.

      Sincerely,

      gerald0007--- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, "dghprobe3"
      <dghprobe3@a...> wrote:
      > Hi Jon: And welcome to our humble list. Glad to hear that
      > Actingman, Jim, and myself were not alone in audio taping "Search"
      > back in those network days of '72 and '73. Did you manage to
      record
      > any of the original commercials at all? I edited out all of them,
      > however, Jim recorded the audio of the NBC rerun of "Live Men"
      with
      > all the commercials and bumpers, etc. The only "extras" in my
      audio
      > tapes are most of the local station identification as the episode
      > began.
      >
      > Are your MP3s available on CD-R? If so, some of us might want to
      do
      > some trading. Actingman has some of my tapes already in MP3
      format,
      > so you might get those from him.
      >
      > I also have a few "Search" VCDs I can dupe, if you'd be interested
      in
      > those. Beyond that, we do have 22 of the 23 episodes available on
      > VHS video, plus the "Probe" pilot. So let us know if you'd be
      > interested in those. The only ep we don't have on video is "Ends
      of
      > the Earth," so it's nice to see you have an audio of "Ends" as
      well.

      > And speaking of original commercials, we have one version of "Let
      Us
      > Prey" on VHS video that is a transfer of a 16mm network print that
      > contains all the original commercials and mid-point bumpers and
      > includes the "scenes to next week" trailer for "Honeymoon to Kill."
      >
      > --Don H.
      > --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, "dxsbach" wrote:
      > > ...I found some episodes that I had recorded on crappy Radio
      Shack
      > > cassette tapes. The audio quality isn't terrific -- you'll
      probably
      > hurt your ears on a couple of the episodes -- but I've digitized
      them
      > > and removed most of the hum...
    • x
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 1, 2005
        All very interested in obtaining episodes of Search. If it is
        possible to take them to Emule or Edonkey (Peer to peer)

        Gorka
        > I am very interested in obtaining episodes of Search. If it is
        > possible please let me know. Thank you very much.
        >
        > Sincerely,
        >
        > gerald0007--- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, "dghprobe3"
        > <dghprobe3@a...> wrote:
        > > Hi Jon: And welcome to our humble list. Glad to hear that
        > > Actingman, Jim, and myself were not alone in audio taping "Search"
        > > back in those network days of '72 and '73. Did you manage to
        > record
        > > any of the original commercials at all? I edited out all of them,
        > > however, Jim recorded the audio of the NBC rerun of "Live Men"
        > with
        > > all the commercials and bumpers, etc. The only "extras" in my
        > audio
        > > tapes are most of the local station identification as the episode
        > > began.
        > >
        > > Are your MP3s available on CD-R? If so, some of us might want to
        > do
        > > some trading. Actingman has some of my tapes already in MP3
        > format,
        > > so you might get those from him.
        > >
        > > I also have a few "Search" VCDs I can dupe, if you'd be interested
        > in
        > > those. Beyond that, we do have 22 of the 23 episodes available on
        > > VHS video, plus the "Probe" pilot. So let us know if you'd be
        > > interested in those. The only ep we don't have on video is "Ends
        > of
        > > the Earth," so it's nice to see you have an audio of "Ends" as
        > well.
        > >
        > > And speaking of original commercials, we have one version of "Let
        > Us
        > > Prey" on VHS video that is a transfer of a 16mm network print that
        > > contains all the original commercials and mid-point bumpers and
        > > includes the "scenes to next week" trailer for "Honeymoon to Kill."
        > >
        > > --Don H.
        > > --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, "dxsbach" wrote:
        > > > ...I found some episodes that I had recorded on crappy Radio
        > Shack
        > > > cassette tapes. The audio quality isn't terrific -- you'll
        > probably
        > > hurt your ears on a couple of the episodes -- but I've digitized
        > them
        > > > and removed most of the hum...
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Evan Morgan
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 12, 2005
          "dghprobe3 I read your post about you having 22 eposides of Search available on VHS Please send me your price list.Are they in SP mode?I watched the probe tape which is in SP on my Big Screen and you see a lot more.I'm very interested in obtaining episodes since I just watched the Probe Movie. PS.Does anyone else out there have any VHS copies of Search available?
          Evan