Image Entertainment/I SPY

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2005
      William Simon wrote:
      > Image Entertainment will forever be held in my heart
      > for releasing I SPY.... The set is beautiful, AND,
      > the show hold up VERY well almost 40 years later!
      =================
      I was given all three Box Sets as a gift, and I think they're the GREATEST.
      And the 'Culp' EXTRAS on the last two discs are great, too! Nice transfers,
      too!

      Jim Alexander
    • William Simon
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29, 2005
        Jim-

        110% agreement there. The overall Wonderfulness
        factor is over the top. The only drawback is that
        Bill Cosby did not do any commentaries. His POV would
        have been interesting, plus the chance to hear The
        Guys back in action would have been well worth any
        price!

        --- Jim Alexander <probecontrol@...> wrote:

        > William Simon wrote:
        > > Image Entertainment will forever be held in my
        > heart
        > > for releasing I SPY.... The set is beautiful,
        > AND,
        > > the show hold up VERY well almost 40 years later!
        > =================
        > I was given all three Box Sets as a gift, and I
        > think they're the GREATEST.
        > And the 'Culp' EXTRAS on the last two discs are
        > great, too! Nice transfers,
        > too!
        >
        > Jim Alexander

        Yahoo! Sports
        http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
      • Morningstar
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 29, 2005
          Are these being released by season, or "best of" collections?