RE. McCloud DVD set for August release

  • Lady Talara
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2005
      << McCloud DVD set for August release

      <snip>
      << Diana Muldaur, >>

      Yet, she played Chris Coughlin Sam's girlfriend. She was a newspaper reporter if I remember right.
      I wish A&E world play McClould as much as the have Columbo.

      << Stefanie Powers, Sebastian Cabot. >>

      I didn't know they were on Search.. Steph means there is a UNCLE connection. and I've nevevr seen
      alot of Sebastian's acting roles. Other then Family Affair, the creepy ep he did on the Twilight
      Zone & the remake of arical on 34th st. {'70's} I can't think of anything else I've seen him in..

      Was he a good guy or villian?

      << Terry Carter >>

      Yep.. Loved him as Joe. It was funny how hie later role as Boomer on BSG was so like Joe.. Lol..
      Really glad this is coming out soon..

      Talara

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2005
        In a message dated 6/2/2005 5:22:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        ladytalara@... writes:

        > Yep.. Loved him as Joe. It was funny how hie later role as Boomer on BSG
        > was so like Joe.. Lol..
        > Really glad this is coming out soon..

        Terry Carter was Col. Tigh in BSG, and Herb Jefferson, jr. was Boomer.

      • David Paleg
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2005
          --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, Lady Talara <ladytalara@y...> wrote:
          << Stefanie Powers, Sebastian Cabot. >>
          > I didn't know they were on Search..

          Stefanie Powers was in Search first season episode #2, "One of Our
          Probes Is Missing." She played Jill Davenport.
          Sebastian Cabot was in first season episode #21, "Ends of the Earth."
          He played Tobler.

          > << Terry Carter >>
          Terry Carter was in first season episode #19, "The Mattson Papers." He
          played Hawley Mattson.

          And for the McCloud fans, Chicago cable channel WGN has the following
          episodes airing next week at 8:00 pm (Eastern):
          Tuesday, June 7: (ep 5.2) The Gang That Stole Manhattan
          Wednesday, June 8: (ep 5.8) Sharks!
          Thursday, June 9: (ep 5.1) The Barefoot Girls of Bleecker Street
          Friday, June 10: (ep 5.4) The 42nd Street Cavalry