Conversation with John Strong

    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2005
      I spoke with SEARCH Associate Producer John Strong again today--just to check and make sure that he received the set of SEARCH DVD's that our group mailed to him a couple of weeks ago. He said that he DID receive them, and thanked all of us profusely for them.

      Mr. Strong also mentioned that he received the package of Belgian Chocolates and Stroopwafels (imported from Holland), generously supplied by one of our members (who asked to remain anonymous). Strong said, "I've gained 48 damned pounds from eating the damned things--they were FANTASTIC," and wanted me to thank all those who were involved in sending them and contributing towards their purchase.

      When I confirmed with Mr. Strong our desire that he share with us any memories he had of the series once he'd had a chance to view the DVD's, he asked me to e-mail him my contact information again so he could get in touch with me when he was ready.

      He also asked about plans to get pics of the SEARCH scanner by one of our members, and I assured him that he'd be contacted before too long regarding arrangements to photograph the prop.

      Hopefully, I'll hear from Strong when he has a chance to enjoy the episodes--and of course, I'll inform the group of any details.

      Thanks--