[probe_control] Episode Guide

  • Connie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 1999
      I was thiking about the episode title and brief description,
      probe-agent featured, etc. May be airdates would be nice too but that's
      icing on the cake :)

      Having a guide kinda makes it easier to remember the shows.

      And the scripts are GREAT! Where did you get them? And the only
      reason why I haven't been voicing any preferences as to which ones todo
      next is because I really don't know what's available. And besides,
      regardless as to which episode it is, I am sure I will enjoy it.

      Thanks John - for doing all this!

      Connie

      ..

      What kind of list do you want? I can list all of the titles for you.
      And
      I have the descriptions that Lincoln Enterprises listed when they were
      selling the scripts. Eventully we will have them posted on the new web
      site Bryan is building. And if you've been getting all the scripts I've
      sent you, you should have something like half of them now.