Mike's Scanner Pics

  • probecontrol@sigecom.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2005
      Wow! I'm knocked out by your pictures, Mike. Before I
      looked at them, I assumed that they were the ones you'd
      already posted in the PHOTOS section, but... they're NEW!
      And how!

      BEAUTIFUL! That's some really impressive work!

      How can one such as I purchase one of these Scanners and the
      accessories? Do YOU do these, or have you purchased them
      elsewhere?

      Ring and Pendant attachments? KEWL!

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 11, 2005
        I agree w/Jim. Those pics are outstanding. If you decide to sell
        these, please let us know. You would have a buyer here.

        In relation to Andrew's pics and his cad effort. I want to see those
        too. I created a cad drawing last year and have tried unsuccessfully
        to get three different machine shops to give me quotes so I could get
        some scanners and rings made.

        Great stuff,
        Martin
        --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, <probecontrol@s...> wrote:
        > Wow! I'm knocked out by your pictures, Mike. Before I
        > looked at them, I assumed that they were the ones you'd
        > already posted in the PHOTOS section, but... they're NEW!
        > And how!
        >
        > BEAUTIFUL! That's some really impressive work!
        >
        > How can one such as I purchase one of these Scanners and the
        > accessories? Do YOU do these, or have you purchased them
        > elsewhere?
        >
        > Ring and Pendant attachments? KEWL!
        >
        > Jim Alexander
      • KatHevin
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 11, 2005
          Ditto! You definitely have a ready market. They really look REAL (they're NOT, are they <VBG>??)

          Billie Stiffler
          I agree w/Jim. Those pics are outstanding. If you decide to sell
          these, please let us know. You would have a buyer here.

          In relation to Andrew's pics and his cad effort. I want to see those
          too. I created a cad drawing last year and have tried unsuccessfully
          to get three different machine shops to give me quotes so I could get
          some scanners and rings made.

          Great stuff,
          Martin
          --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, <probecontrol@s...> wrote:
          > Wow! I'm knocked out by your pictures, Mike. Before I
          > looked at them, I assumed that they were the ones you'd
          > already posted in the PHOTOS section, but... they're NEW!
          > And how!
          >
          > BEAUTIFUL! That's some really impressive work!
          >
          > How can one such as I purchase one of these Scanners and the
          > accessories? Do YOU do these, or have you purchased them
          > elsewhere?
          >
          > Ring and Pendant attachments? KEWL!
          >
          > Jim Alexander

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor