Marshall Wyatt Earp in THE GAMBLER RETURNS

  • probecontrol@sigecom.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
      Geoff wrote:
      >... The only time I saw Hugh O'Brian play Earp was in that
      Lee Horsley western back in the 90s who title escapes me for
      the moment. The episode looked like a reunion for the early
      western heroes at the time.
      ===================
      Not sure that it was Lee Horsley, Geoff. I can't find a
      project that they ever worked on together on imdb. Hmmmmmm.

      How about THE GAMBLER RETURNS: THE LUCK OF THE DRAW...?

      Here's the imdb listing:

      http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101933/

      O'Brian was selling lithograph prints that might have been
      taken during this Made-for-TV movie when I met him in
      Chicago. All the actors were gathered around--dressed in
      character, inside a barroom or somesuch. VERY cool.

      Jim
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
        Hello Jim

        Just looked it up on Google. The Horsley series was called 'Paradise'.

        check out:
        http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/EpisodeGuideSummary/showid-1726/Paradise/

        season 2 episode 23.
        23. A Gather Of Guns
        gs: Ray Walston () Charles Frank () Charles Napier () Jack Elam () Hugh
        O'Brian (Wyatt Earp) Gene Barry (Bat Masterson) John Schneider (Pat Garrett)

        b: 10-Sep-1989

        Also nosed around the links with this & it looks like they have a rather
        complete guide to O'Brian's career.

        1989. Sheesh! So long ago.

        Gotta go

        Commissioning Editor: http://www.sfcrowsnest.co.uk or
        http://www.computercrowsnest.co.uk
        THE SCIENCE FICTION AND FANTASY MAGAZINE
        THE E-BOOK PUBLISHER THAT TRIES HARDER

        AOL AOL ranks SFcrowsnest #1 most popular SFF site on the Internet
        http://search.aol.com/aolcom/browse?id=906&source=subcats Yahoo Yahoo ranks
        SFcrowsnest #4 most popular SFF site on the Internet
        http://dir.yahoo.com/Entertainment/Genres/Science_Fiction_and_Fantasy/ DMOZ
        DMOZ ranks SFcrowsnest #1 most popular SFF site on the Internet
        http://dmoz.org/Arts/Literature/Genres/Science_Fiction/ Google Google ranks
        SFcrowsnest #2 most popular SFF site on the Internet
        http://directory.google.com/Top/Arts/Genres/Science_Fiction_and_Fantasy/