Re:Wyatt Earp Rides Again

  • bfiler2002000
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2005
      I have never seen Wyatt Earp either, I don't think anyone who was not
      there in the '50's (I was born in 1961 and I imagine most of you were
      born around the same time...), has. I wonder what the big problem was
      keeping it off the air? Anyway, I get TV Land and I will start taping
      tbe episodes to share with other probe-control members who maybe can't
      get it. There's just one catch...I only have VHS, so anyone who
      contacts me needs to be able to watch VHS tapes on their machines.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
        Hello everyone

        The only time I saw Hugh O'Brian play Earp was in that Lee Horsley western
        back in the 90s who title escapes me for the moment. The episode looked like
        a reunion for the early western heroes at the time.

        Commissioning Editor: http://www.sfcrowsnest.co.uk or
        http://www.computercrowsnest.co.uk
        THE SCIENCE FICTION AND FANTASY MAGAZINE
        THE E-BOOK PUBLISHER THAT TRIES HARDER

        AOL AOL ranks SFcrowsnest #1 most popular SFF site on the Internet
        http://search.aol.com/aolcom/browse?id=906&source=subcats Yahoo Yahoo ranks
        SFcrowsnest #4 most popular SFF site on the Internet
        http://dir.yahoo.com/Entertainment/Genres/Science_Fiction_and_Fantasy/ DMOZ
        DMOZ ranks SFcrowsnest #1 most popular SFF site on the Internet
        http://dmoz.org/Arts/Literature/Genres/Science_Fiction/ Google Google ranks
        SFcrowsnest #2 most popular SFF site on the Internet
        http://directory.google.com/Top/Arts/Genres/Science_Fiction_and_Fantasy/