Chris' Articles

  • actingman_jc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2005
      Public thanks go out to Chris for finding and scanning those
      articles...and public apologies from me that I haven't posted them
      yet. I am having some log-in problems with the web site so it may be
      a couple of days before I can get them posted.

      And since it has been some time since I have added anything to the web
      site...I am basically relearning everything...talk about use it or
      lose it.