2005 to bring 111 shows to DVD

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2005
      http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=2657

      An update on the TVshowsonDVD site says 111 shows are scheduled to be
      released on DVD in 2005.

      A couple of the series have Search connections. As we discussed
      before, "It Takes a Thief" and "McCloud" each had Leslie Stevens as
      one of the producers, along with various Search guest stars, writers,
      and directors working in different episodes.

      Malachi Throne appeared in the first season of "Thief" as Robert
      Wagner's boss. And Terry Carter was a regular throughout the run
      of "McCloud." John Strong recently mentioned he helped Leslie
      Stevens with "McCloud," but I don't think he's mentioned "Thief" so
      far.