Re: episodes

  • kevin_searchprobe
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29, 2004
      > I have quite a few eps, the quality varies. I can send you about
      eighteen in
      > reasonable condition.
      > Regards

      Hi. Am I correct in believing that all but one episode has been
      accounted for by the creators of this site? What's the skinny on the
      episodes -- quality & availability? Could someone give an episode by
      episode rundown? And are they available on both VHS & DVD(On a
      collector to collector basis), or just VHS?