RE: [probe_control] Strong and STRONGER...

  • Michael Beacom
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 25, 2004
      I would like to thank you for this interview -- and yes please give us MORE! How often have I dreamed of a behind-the-scenes tome such as has been done for The Outer Limits or Star Trek Classic. The Making of Probe/Search. I have been waiting so long to read something like this. Again, thanks.

      Michael Beacom
      mjbeacom@...