Strong and STRONGER...

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2004
      > Take your time transcribing the rest of the interview with Mr. Strong.
      > The sooner you finish, the sooner it is over for all of us. Perhaps,
      > if you have two portions, one could be a Christmas present and one
      > could start the New year off right.
      ==============
      A lovely idea. ;) However...

      I hope to have the first part done sooner than that... and then we can
      hopefully have a SECOND interview for a 'holiday present'. ;)

      Mr. Strong himself volunteered that he's interested in sharing MORE stories
      about the making of SEARCH with us. Howbout THAT? ;)

      Jim Alexander
    • Morningstar
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 21, 2004
        That is great. He seams like a great guy. Are we still talking about
        doing some sort of appreciation for him?

        Not that I would want to press the point, but would he be able to put
        us in contact with other "Probe/ Search" people, whether they be crew
        or even cast? Would he be able to relay our interest to Tony
        Franciosa, for instance?

        Just a thought. Perhaps I am being too greedy. However, Mr. Strong
        seems to be the "go to guy" that we have hoped for.

        --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Alexander"
        <probecontrol@s...> wrote:
        > > Take your time transcribing the rest of the interview with Mr. Strong.
        > > The sooner you finish, the sooner it is over for all of us. Perhaps,
        > > if you have two portions, one could be a Christmas present and one
        > > could start the New year off right.
        > ==============
        > A lovely idea. ;) However...
        >
        > I hope to have the first part done sooner than that... and then we can
        > hopefully have a SECOND interview for a 'holiday present'. ;)
        >
        > Mr. Strong himself volunteered that he's interested in sharing MORE
        stories
        > about the making of SEARCH with us. Howbout THAT? ;)
        >
        > Jim Alexander
      • Michael Beacom
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 25, 2004
          I would like to thank you for this interview -- and yes please give us MORE! How often have I dreamed of a behind-the-scenes tome such as has been done for The Outer Limits or Star Trek Classic. The Making of Probe/Search. I have been waiting so long to read something like this. Again, thanks.

          Michael Beacom
          mjbeacom@...

          > Take your time transcribing the rest of the interview with Mr. Strong.
          > The sooner you finish, the sooner it is over for all of us. Perhaps,
          > if you have two portions, one could be a Christmas present and one
          > could start the New year off right.
          A lovely idea. ;) However...

          I hope to have the first part done sooner than that... and then we can
          hopefully have a SECOND interview for a 'holiday present'. ;)

          Mr. Strong himself volunteered that he's interested in sharing MORE stories
          about the making of SEARCH with us. Howbout THAT? ;)

          Jim Alexander

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          To visit your group on the web, go to: