Hugh O'Brian in David and Goliath

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2004
      Hello ALL,

      I just finished watching David and Goliath, starring Hugh O'Brian
      and Ted Cassidy as Goliath - Lurch.

      I will try to get some screen grabs when I get some time.
      Sorry no word on the SEARCH episodes on VHS, I have been trying to
      contact the source and have not recieve a response yet.

      No word on the Scanners yet either, I will keep all informed.

      Good Day ALL.
      kc8nqa