Possible venue for Search?

  • mvhendry
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2004
      Hi, All:

      I was watching "Kolchak" on Trio's Brilliant but Cancelled series, and thought that would be
      a perfect venue for airing Search. I emailed them and suggested it. Couldn't hurt, right?
      Here is the email address:

      triofeedback@...

      Who knows, if enough of us email, we may make an impression.

      Mike
    • yorktowncmdr@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2004
        They'll probably cut much for commercial time, but I'm willing to see it on
        almost anyone's channel.