Pics

  • yorktowncmdr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2004
      Hello Probes!

      Happily, I've posted within the photos section my meetings with both Malachi
      Throne and Barbara Luna.

      If you look carefully at the white clipon badge on my jacket it my own World
      Securities badge. Matter of fact, there was an attendee who asked me about
      it; only, he had no recollection at all of SEARCH after I explained it to him.

      Within the Barbara Luna pic that is my wife Sharon. Don't tell her I've
      posted this. She will kill me. Barbara was wishing us well on our twelfth
      wedding anniversary.

      David

      WorldSecAnalyst